Hi All

This is what we have from Pearson...........................

Hope this helps
Carol

Carol Marshall  BA(Hons), PGCE, TESOL

Swyddog Systemau Data / Data Systems Officer, Examinations
Gofestrfa / The Central Registry
Grŵp Llandrillo Menai

01492 546666 x1564

On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 at 14:46, Sue Heritage <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Tracey

We run the BTEC L3 Animal Management and they have Part A and Part B for a particular unit.  Part A is the set task that is completed in the class room with the tutor and Part B is the external exam which is run under full exam conditions with external invigilators. Maybe yours is the same as this?

Kind Regards

Sue Heritage
Exams Officer

Ditchling Road | Plumpton | East Sussex| BN7 3AE | UK |
DDI: +44(0)1273 892058

Please note that mobile phones and smartwatches are not permitted into Examination Rooms, please remind your students that they must hand their mobile phone/smartwatch into the examinations team for safe keeping before their exam.  Anyone found to have a mobile phone/smartwatch in an examination room may be disqualified from their exam.