Hi Gina

Thank you so much.

Anna

Sent: 15 November 2018 11:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Spanish GCSE

Hi Anna

Please find attached a link to the document you need which does state that you can carry forward MFL speaking tests.

https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/admin/nea/AQA-CARRY-FORWARD-FAQ.PDF

Kind regards

Gina Wood
Exams Co-Ordinator
Weymouth College
Cranford Ave DT4 7LQ
T:01305 764774

www.weymouth.ac.uk<http://www.weymouth.ac.uk/>

Follow us on Twitter @WeymouthCollege

[cid:image004.png@01D2520C.A9AD0760]
Please note that mobile phones and watches are not permitted in Exam Rooms, please remind your students that they must hand their mobile phone/watch in to the Invigilator for safe keeping before their exam.  Anyone found to have a mobile phone/watch in an exam may be disqualified.