Hi James, Owen and Ansari

While reading all the different answers I think can I rephrase the question -because I it is a very difficult question to answer
When making decision I think all agree that SDM is our best option
( in the developing countries where majority of patients say  'doctor, what's your opinion on this? you have treated me for such a long time please tell me what you would do?)

Then it comes to a very simple question
What is more trustable - Personalised Anecdotal Evidence with individual expertise OR the CVD risk calculators which are not perfect
Has there been any studies comparing these two? I do not think so....

So what do we suppose to do?

Kumara