Hello all,

As those of you on the critical geography list server many have seen, the RACE group is currently responding to the decision to close the Black Cultural Archives.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/31/mps-government-secure-future-black-cultural-archives-brixton-london

The RGS is supporting the RACE group's response and I have offered the support of the EGRG.

To assist with this, could any EGRG members let me know if they have used the archive?  Or anything similar?

At the very least I want to be able to offer a few sentences explaining how the archive is of interdisciplinary interest.

Ideas/thoughts/observations welcome,

Best wishes,

Jennifer

EGRG Chair

Dr. Jennifer Johns

Reader in International Business

School of Management

University of Bristol

The Priory Road Complex

Priory Road

Bristol

BS8 1TU

A top 10 UK university (QS Rankings 2019)

A top 4 UK university with leading employers (High Fliers 2018)

A top 5 UK university for research (THE analysis of REF 2014)

To unsubscribe from the ECONOMIC-GEOGRAPHY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ECONOMIC-GEOGRAPHY&A=1