Dear All,

This is a friendly reminder that registration will close on Tues 27 November (in one week) for Web & Social Media Archiving for Community & Individual Archives: a DPC Briefing Day on 6 December in London. This briefing day explores capturing and preserving web and social media content as part of individual or community archives.

For more information and to register: http://bit.ly/2Oglfeb

Digital Preservationists Anonymous

For DPC Members only, we also invite you to join us on the evening of 5 December in London (evening before the briefing day), for a meeting of Digital Preservationists Anonymous. This will entail an evening of frank discussions about digital preservation challenges among a supportive community of peers at The Somers Town Coffee House near Kings Cross. We will get started at 17.00 and close at 19.00. Hope to see you there.

For more information and to register: http://bit.ly/2RjLkL8

Booking Instructions

For the briefing day, DPC Members please use the code DPCMEMBER when booking to waive the event fee on Ticket Tailor. For Digital Preservationists Anonymous DPC Members must log in to the DPC website in order to register.