Dear All

These fellowships are great opportunities, so do think if they might work for you or anyone you know.

Best wishes

Nikolas

Nikolas Rose

Professor of Sociology

Department of Global Health and Social Medicine

King’s College London, London WC2R 2LS, UK

Email: [log in to unmask]

Urban Brain Lab: https://urbanbrainlab.com/

Web: http://nikolasrose.com| Twitter: @rose_nikolas

Our Psychiatric Future: The politics of mental health is now available at  http://politybooks.com/bookdetail/?isbn=9780745689111