From: A forum for critical and radical geographers <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Owain Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 19 November 2018 21:09:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FW: More? Other-Than? Non? how about Anti? ART

Hi Paul

A much more sensible intervention than mine – thanks

I would like a copy of the chapter please

Cheers Owain

Owain Jones

Professor of  Environmental Humanities<https://ecologicalhumanities.wordpress.com/what-are-the-environmental-humanities-definition-of-the-environmental-humanities/>

Bath Spa University Environmental Humanities Research Centre<https://www.bathspa.ac.uk/research-and-enterprise/research-centres/environmental-humanities/>