Dear all,

We would like to invite you to an international workshop we are co-organizing at the BCNUEJ lab (Barcelona Lab for Urban Environmental Justice and Sustainability) with ICLEI, IUCN, and local Catalan/Spanish institutions on (re)-naturing cities, justice, and justice. The workshop will take place on Dec. 13th in Barcelona.

The workshop will be divided into two parts: a first part focused on Considerations and Practices for greening cities inclusively to enhance human wellbeing and a second part on Challenges of making green cities healthier for all.

This is an official side event of the 11th International Forum on Urbanism (IFOU) Congress 2018: Reframing urban resilience implementation: Aligning sustainability and resilience

Here are more details about the program and the (free) registration:
http://www.bcnuej.org/event/beyond-re-naturing-cities/

Many thanks for your interest. Please feel free to share it around you!

Isabelle

------
Isabelle Anguelovski, PhD
ICREA Research Professor
Director, Barcelona Lab for Urban Environmental Justice and Sustainability
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
ICTA - Institute for Environmental Science and Technology
IMIM - Medical Research Institute, Hospital del Mar

Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.bcnuej.org
Office Address: Carrer del Dr. Aiguader, 88, 08003 Barcelona, 112-04
Research supported by the EU H2020 ERC GreenLULUS (GA678034) and Naturvation (GA730243) projects

To unsubscribe from the CRIT-GEOG-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRIT-GEOG-FORUM&A=1