Dear Colleagues

Having graduated with a D.Phil. from Oxford University in 2016, I have just finished writing a book called ‘Experiments in Crime: Questions and Answers” and am now looking for a publisher. It could be published by a Department, a University publishing house or other book publisher. I am open to ideas.

Experiments in Crime: Questions and Answers has been driven by real people working in the diverse and dangerous, exciting and exhausting, worlds of crime and crime studies, it is fully loaded with examples from across the world and transcends policy, practice and academia.

I attach a short summary, aims of the book and an outline of the target audience of the book.

I also attach a copy of the cover, introduction and objectives, list of content, and some examples of the entries in the book.

It is pretty much an accessible research methods book and assumes no prior knowledge or experience of research, experiments or crime!

If you know of a possible publishing body, I would be delighted to hear from you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes.

Alan

Dr Alan Slater