Dear Colleagues,

To those of you who are stateside or looking for positions in the US,
please take note.

The Department of Language, Literature, and Cultural Studies, at Bowie
State University is hiring for four full-time positions: a tenure-track
Assistant Professor specializing in* Women's Studies*, a tenure-track
Assistant Professor specializing in *Technical Writing/Communication and/or
Digital Humanities*, and two lecturers in *Rhetoric and Composition*.
The *deadline
is tight--December 16*. Details attached.

Founded in 1865, Bowie State University (BSU) is part of the University
System of Maryland and is the state’s oldest Historically Black College or
University (HBCU). Conveniently located between Washington, D.C, Baltimore,
and Annapolis, the campus features a MARC train station for easy commuting.
Following the lead of our new president, Dr. Aminta Breaux, BSU is racing
to excellence with increased student enrollment, new academic buildings, a
burgeoning Study Abroad program, and a 17:1 student-faculty ratio that has
helped it climb the *U.S. News World & New Report*’s rankings of top 25
HBCUs.

Please feel free to drop me a note if you have any questions.

Many thanks,

Kim Evelyn, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Languages, Literatures, and Cultural Studies
Bowie State University
kevelyn.weebly.com