Dear all,

Apologies for cross-posting.
I am pleased to inform you that our new article on Nepal earthquake 'Resilience and Disaster Governance: Some insights from the 2015 Nepal earthquake'  has recently published in the International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction.

The article link is

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijdrr.2018.10.017

Please note that access to the full text of this article will depend on your personal or institutional entitlements. If you do not have access, please email me I can send you the electronic version.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Christie

------
Christie Lam (PhD)
 Associate Professor of G30 Human Sciences Program
School of Human Sciences
Osaka University
Tel:81-(06)- 6879-4046

To unsubscribe from the BNAC list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=BNAC&A=1