The Science Museum Group are looking for a Corporate Information Officer, to be based at the Science Museum.

Department: Corporate Information

Type: Permanent

Location: Science Museum, London

Hours: 35 per week

Reports to: Data Protection Officer

Salary: £22,000 + benefits
Do you have a good understanding of handling FOIA requests and the requirements of GDPR? Are you well organised and able to handle confidential information?
At Science Museum Group (SMG), we are dedicated to keeping our unique museums open for all through the care of our collections, buildings, people and information.  Supporting this Group goal, our Corporate Information champions are tasked with managing all corporate information generated by SMG's activities, helping our colleagues maintain the Group's commitment to transparency and compliance with our information law obligations.
In this role, you will share the team's responsibility for the creation, cataloguing, storage, retrieval and disposal of all records created by our colleagues. You will work to deliver the daily management of corporate information generated at your site whilst supporting in the research and delivery of responses to requests for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA), Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).

For more information and how to apply, please see the Vacancy Information<http://bit.ly/2QhPoyF> here.

PHILIPPA WILSON
SENIOR CORPORATE INFORMATION OFFICER
Science Museum Group
Bradford, West Yorkshire BD1 1NQ
Footer:group
[https://smg-esig.s3.amazonaws.com/smg-logo.png]<https://group.sciencemuseum.org.uk>

The Science Museum Group: Science Museum, London<https://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk>;
National Science and Media Museum, Bradford<https://www.scienceandmediamuseum.org.uk>; Science and Industry Museum, Manchester<https://www.scienceandindustrymuseum.org.uk/>; National Railway Museum, York<https://www.nrm.org.uk>; Locomotion, Shildon<https://www.locomotion.org.uk/>

This e-mail and attachments are intended for the named addressee only and are confidential.

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately, delete the
message from your computer system and destroy any copies.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not reflect
the views of the Science Museum Group