On January 1, 2019, paywalls will go down enabling free access to 60 million pages of Canadian digital documentary heritage. This means vast historical record will be accessible to researchers, students, faculty and users in Canada and around the world.

Access to the collections comes as a result of the recent merger between the non-profit charity Canadiana.org and the Canadian Research Knowledge Network, a non-profit partnership of 75 Canadian Universities.

http://bit.ly/2DDn7M6
http://bit.ly/2DDn7M6+

--
Peterk