Throughout history, every religion has sought to preserve its scripture against decay, and Scientology alone had all its original material fully intact. But paper and magnetic recordings deteriorate over time and, hence, the writings and recorded lectures of founder L. Ron Hubbard, which form the scripture of Scientology, had a finite lifespan — one that was about to expire. This episode explores the church’s race against time to safeguard those materials, the very substance of the religion itself. It’s the story of how passion and perseverance fueled one of the largest independent archival projects in history.

http://bit.ly/2zjYhhA
http://bit.ly/2zjYhhA+

--
Peterk