Project Archivist

1 year Fixed Term Contract from February 2019

Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week

£16,000pa, onsite accommodation may be available

 Are you an enthusiastic and committed professional with excellent organisational, operational and interpersonal skills?

St George’s is an outstanding school, opened in 1869 by the Catholic Josephites, with the aim of providing a perfectly balanced education for boys and girls.

We are seeking a Project Archivist to assist with the identification of material for the forthcoming anniversary of St George’s College. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in archiving procedures and project management skills. A formal qualification in this area is desirable. With a high level of attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of team with minimal day to day supervision.

As well as the beautiful surroundings and excellent facilities we also offer:

§  Free freshly prepared lunches

§  Onsite accommodation at subsidised rents

§  Employee Assistance Programme and Benenden Membership

§  Childcare vouchers and holidays camps discounts

§  Discounts with local retailers

§  Employee social events

§  Onsite parking

For an application pack please contact the Human Resources team on 01932 839300 ext 3785 or by email [log in to unmask]. The deadline for completed application forms is midday on Monday 3 December 2018, interviews will be held on w/c 10 December 2018.

For further details or to arrange an informal visit to the College, please contact Christian Kendall-Daw, Deputy Head Staff, on 01932 839300 ext 3311 or by email [log in to unmask]

St George’s Weybridge is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.  St George’s Weybridge is an Equal Opportunities Employer and a registered Educational Charity no. 1017853 as well as a data controller and registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as required under current data protection legislation. Further information about how we use personal data is available in our Privacy Notice.