Dear colleagues,

We have an opportunity at the University of Kent for a passionate, highly organised and methodical individual to take on the role of Library Assistant (Metadata) in the Curation & Metadata team in our Information Services directorate. This is an opportunity for someone to develop their knowledge and understanding of various aspects of university library collections management, including: cataloguing, special collections and archives, and research support. You can find full details of the post, which is an open ended, full time role, on our jobs pages<https://www11.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_kent01.asp?s=4A515F4E5A565B1A&jobid=42172,2359835936&key=53491998&c=483498768356&pagestamp=setnckjnacauughznh>.

The role would suit candidates with an interest in pursuing a career in libraries, archives, or information management.

If you are thinking of applying and have any questions about the role, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

The closing date for applications is 27th November.

Kind regards,
Jonathan Cates

Jonathan Cates | Curation & Discovery Manager
Collections Management, Information Services, University of Kent
Templeman Library
Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NU