Dear all,

For my MLitt dissertation, I am currently researching how Yorkshire-based archives can engage with the ancestral tourist user group.

If you work at an archive based in Yorkshire, I would be very grateful if you could take the time to complete my quick survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/AncestralTourismYorkshire

It does not matter what type of archive, nor how large or small your archive is. Multiple members of staff from your service can each fill out the survey anonymously.

The survey will be open until 1st December.

Thank you and best wishes,

Hannah Rice

MLitt Archives and Records Management- University of Dundee