From: Archivists, conservators and records managers. <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Mark Trewin
Sent: 30 November 2018 11:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Songs to mark the end of CARN

I would have thought a performance at CARNegie Hall would be appropriate.

Mark Trewin

On 30 Nov 2018 10:12, Chris Bennett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

As many of us will know, the CARN ticket retires today and I think the occasion should be marked with a song to send it on its way.

I have already invited Kylie to give us a rendition of  CARN’t get you out of my head  while over there I can see Sir Elton John is warming up to do a medley of CARN you feel the love tonight? followed by CARNdle in the Wind.

Does anyone else feel that this momentous day should be celebrated in song?

Chris Bennett

County Archivist

Hertfordshire Archives and Local Studies (HALS)

****Disclaimer****

The information in this message should be regarded as confidential and is intended for the addressee only unless explicitly stated. If you have received this message in error it must be deleted and the sender notified. The views expressed in this message are personal and not necessarily those of Hertfordshire County Council unless explicitly stated. Please be aware that emails sent to or received from Hertfordshire County Council may be intercepted and read by the council. Interception will only occur to ensure compliance with council policies or procedures or regulatory obligations, to prevent or deter crime, or for the purposes of essential maintenance or support of the email system.