Research & Outcomes Measurement Assistant

Canal & River Trust - Birmingham, UK - Warwick, UK

At the Canal & River Trust, we believe life’s better by water, and that the waterways we take care of have an important contribution to make to the health and well-being of local communities and economies. In this key role, you will support our Economist in delivering expert research and analysis that helps ensure our waterways continue to create attractive and connected places to live, work, volunteer and spend leisure time.

For example, you might be using data from our towpath surveys to identify areas for improvement. Or perhaps you will be analysing evaluation surveys to assess the potential outcomes of the work we do. Whatever you’re working on, your analysis must be accurate, robust and presented in the way that best suits your audience, whether that means creating a slide-based report or an infographic. You will also be responsible for summarising third-party reports and for helping to develop a library of local information that can be used as part of large-scale national research.

More Information  >>>>> http://bit.ly/2DiC3iI

View Similar Jobs >>>>> www.DataScientistJobs.co.uk

SIGNOFF allstat