Registration and abstract submission is now open for the European Mathematical Genetics Meeting (EMGM) 2019 to be held on the 8th and 9th of April 2019 in Dublin, Ireland. Abstract submission will close on January 31st 2019. Please see our website:

https://www.maths.tcd.ie/~ormondca/emgm/index.php

EMGM invites contributions in all areas of mathematical and statistical genetics and genetic epidemiology. These include, but are not limited to: new methods for the analysis of genetic data sets, applications of analysis methods in genetics, computational and ethical aspects of such analyses and theoretical aspects in population genetics.

We look forward to welcoming you for a great meeting in Dublin!

EMGM 2019 Organising Committee.

SIGNOFF allstat