Analysts (Analytics/Foresight & Insight teams) |  The Office for Students (OfS) | Bristol, UK

The Office for Students (OfS) regulates English higher education providers on behalf of all students. We aim to ensure that every student, whatever their background, has a fulfilling experience of higher education that enriches their lives and careers. We want to be driven by evidence so, data and analysis will inform our effective, efficient and intelligent regulation in the student interest.

We are seeking a number of analysts to join our supportive, enthusiastic, and high performing Data, Foresight and Analysis Directorate. Our analysts use a range of data science and analytics techniques, to illuminate trends, solve problems and provide evidence to help us support our world leading higher education providers.

We have roles in both our analytics team and our foresight and insight team.

More Information  >>>>> http://bit.ly/2ROyUeL

View Similar Jobs >>>>> www.StatsJobs.com

SIGNOFF allstat