**APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING**

Dear all,

PRIME ANALYST
Starting salary from £29,515 - £34,189 per annum with further progression opportunities to £37,345
Closing date: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - midnight
Interview date: Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Bournemouth University has identified that the management and provision of insightful business intelligence, information and analytics is imperative in order to ensure that we effectively respond to external conditions and stimuli to maintain and enhance our competitive position and financial sustainability.  As such the University has invested in an expanded Planning, Risk, Intelligence, Management information and Enhancement (PRIME) team.  As the University comes to the end of BU2018 and embarks onto the BU2025 Strategic plan, information is growing in importance and the proactive and analytical nature of the PRIME team will be crucial to steer the University towards continued success.  We are seeking a self-motivated, proactive individual with strong analytical skills, to become part of our team as a PRIME Analyst who will work flexibly to support both corporate and academic planning & insight.

Further details can be found here:  https://www1.bournemouth.ac.uk/prime-analyst-0

Thanks,
Donna

Donna Hornsby
PRIME Manager (Corporate Planning & Insight)
PRIME (Planning, Risk, Intel, Management information and Enhancement)

Bournemouth University
Melbury House, 1-3 Oxford Road, Bournemouth, BH8 8ES
Tel: 01202 961536
BU is a Disability Confident Employer and has signed up to the Mindful Employer charter. Information about the accessibility of University buildings can be found on the BU DisabledGo webpages. This email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email, which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bournemouth University or its subsidiary companies. Nor can any contract be formed on behalf of the University or its subsidiary companies via email.