hi Katherine

we do similar at ICR for our student wellbeing volunteers

regards

neil

From: HEEON equal opportunities list <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Katharine Kadio <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 02 November 2018 13:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mental health first aid for students?

Dear colleagues

At University of Nottingham we a strategy around training and supporting Mental Health First Aiders, including our student population.  Is there anyone else providing mental health first aider training for students? If so, how many and which ones?

I would really love to know! (and happy to collate responses)

Best

Kathy

Professional Development Officer

attachment.

where permitted by law.

To unsubscribe from the ADMIN-EO list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ADMIN-EO&A=1

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer and network.