Dear colleagues,

Please find below an invitation to participate in a survey from the European University Association on institutional EDI strategies which you may be interested in.

With best wishes,

Gary

Gary Loke

Director of Knowledge, Innovation and Delivery

E [log in to unmask]

T (0)20 7438 1024

M (0)7788 211757

www.advance-he.ac.uk