Dear Claire, All,

I went to a really useful event on including attendees with caring responsibilities at University of Warwick earlier this year. Details on the research and outcomes can be found here https://warwick.ac.uk/newsandevents/pressreleases/toolkit_for_more/

Kind Regards,

Sally

Sally Middleton

Gender Equality Officer