From: HEEON equal opportunities list <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Hodges, Michaela
Sent: 14 November 2018 12:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Campus Climate Student Survey: Invitation to Participate.

Hello,

Just a note on this, we’ve shared this call with a number of our networks and received the following reply from an academic at our institution, which may be of interest/value to others:

Can I remind everyone that for ethical reasons, we should not advertise research to the students we teach - it might be constructed as a form of coercion (after all, we're the people their grades depend on, so they might feel uncomfortable about not complying / not following our 'recommendations').

Kind regards,

Michaela

Michaela Hodges

Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Coordinator | Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion | Wellbeing Support Services | University of Warwick

[log in to unmask] | External: 024 761 50057 | Internal: 50057

University House | University of Warwick | CV4 8UW | Find us on the interactive map