Hi all,

I’m new to this group so apologies if I’m asking something already widely discussed.  Salford is looking at how we support staff networks.  All our networks have either recently relaunched or are in process of setting themselves up after a period of inactivity.

For those of you at the Advance HE conference last week and attended the Staff Networks workshop, we had a really good discussion around how different universities support staff networks in different ways.  I’ve been tasked by our I&D Committee to come up with some guidance for the university to support our staff networks.

I’ve been a Chair of a staff network in the past, which has been a good starting point but does anyone have anything they can share in terms of guidance for universities setting up and supporting new networks?

Much thanks in advance,

tara

University of Salford

tara leach
Inclusion & Diversity Officer / HR Division
5th Floor, Maxwell Building, University of Salford, Manchester M5 4WT
T: +44(0) 0161 295 7389
[log in to unmask]  www.salford.ac.uk

cid:image002.jpg@01D1A12B.98A5E690          Image result for Disability confident symbol logo     cid:image003.jpg@01D2EC2C.96154C20 cid:image008.jpg@01D34EFD.2B629610 http://staff.salford.ac.uk/cms/resources/uploads/images/image_bank/large_1536333763-friend_proud_logo00201.jpg

To unsubscribe from the ADMIN-EO list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ADMIN-EO&A=1