Hi All

I have a friend who is involved in TV/film production and is trying to create a university lab for a production. She has asked me if I would know of where she might be able to get hold of anything to recreate a lab with…...... so I’m asking on here if anyone has any old lab equipment they no longer need that she may be able to utilise/rid you of (!), ranging from glassware/pipettes to bigger laboratory equipment, like HPLC. It doesn’t really need to be functioning equipment and she would be happy to pay a small fee if appropriate, but any donations greatly appreciated J.  Please could you get in touch with me directly if you think you may be able to help.

Thank you

Kelly

Dr Kelly Mitchem

Consultant Clinical Biochemist

Cwm Taf Local Health Board / Bwrdd Iechyd Lleol Cwm Taf

Prince Charles Hospital, Gurnos Estate

Merthyr Tydfil

Merthyr Tydfil

CF47 9DT

phone / ffôn :  01685 728266

fax / facs    :

mobile / symudol    :

A wnewch chi ystyried yr amgylchedd cyn argraffu’r neges hon

Dolen gyswllt at ymwadiad Bwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Cwm Taf - Ymwadiad
Link to Cwm Taf Health Board email disclaimer - Disclaimer

Dilynwch ni ar Twitter @CwmTaf / Dilynwch ni ar Facebook
Follow us on Twitter @CwmTaf / Follow us on Facebook

*Cwm Taf Health Board is the operational name of Cwm Taf University Local Health Board
*Bwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Cwm Taf yw enw gweithredol Bwrdd Iechyd Lleol Prifysgol Cwm Taf

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual who posts and they are solely responsible for all message content. The ACB does not monitor posts. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/