Hi Vera,

The rabbit domestication issue has come forward recently by Irving-Pease
et al. 2018—basically saying that domestication is a (long) process and
not an event.
Ref: Irving-Pease, E. K., Frantz, L. A. F., Sykes, N., Callou, C., & Larson, G. (2018). Rabbits and the Specious Origins of Domestication. Trends in Ecology & Evolution, 33(3), 149–152. doi:10.1016/j.tree.2017.12.009
I'll send you the article off-line, if needed.

Best,

-- MJ

---
*Maria João Valente*
Professora Auxiliar

Universidade do Algarve
Faculdade de Ciências Humanas e Sociais
Campus de Gambelas
8000-117 Faro – Portugal
Email: [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]
Telefone: +351 289 800 900 (ext. 7741)

CEAACP — Centro de Estudos de Arqueologia, Artes e Ciências do
PatrimónioWebsite[1] | Academia[2] | ResearchGate[3] | ORCID[4]