Dear Wiggies,

With our 30th anniversary conference fast approaching, this is a gentle reminder to please send me your news (if you haven't yet done so) by Monday 5 November.

Best wishes,

Katya

From: Krylova, Katya
Sent: 08 October 2018 10:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Members' news for WIGS 30th Anniversary Conference

Dear WIGS members,

With the WIGS 30th Anniversary Conference fast approaching, I would like to ask you to please send me all news of members, including appointments, promotions, retirements, awards, and publications (monographs and edited volumes only please), to report to the AGM. Please do email your news to me by Monday 5 November.

I look forward to hearing your news!

Best wishes,
Katya

--
Dr Katya Krylova
Lecturer in German, Film and Visual Culture

Now available: Krylova, K., The Long Shadow of the Past: Contemporary Austrian Literature, Film and Culture (Rochester, NY: Camden House, 2017)

Secretary, Women in German Studies (WIGS)
WIGS online: Website Blog Twitter Facebook YouTube

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683.

To unsubscribe from the WIGS-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=WIGS-FORUM&A=1