InterpNEWS
The International Heritage Interpretation e-Magazine.

November/December 2018 Issue

Hi folks,

We are pleased to send you our new Nov/Dec 2018 issue.  Lots of great articles with contributions from Thailand, Korea, and the UK.  I am now looking for articles for our Jan/Feb 2019 issue, with a deadline of the 1st of December.  InterpNEWS reaches over 300K in 60 countries.  Some of the article topics could include but topics are not limited to:

 Articles of interest for future IN issues could include but not be limited to:
- Interpretive and visitor studies research.
- Interpretive magic and medical issues.
- Interpretive programs/activities for school groups.
- Interpretation in museums.
- New exhibitions and exhibit techniques.
- Interpreting historic food preparation and historic agriculture.
- Living history interpretation
- Interpreting natural history issues and global warming.
- Innovative interpretation in zoos and botanical gardens.
- Interpretation using music.
- New interpretive technologies
- Graduate student research projects and results in interpretation.
- Developing and managing volunteer programs.
- Interpretation for disabled visitors.
- Any other interpretive program or services you want to share with so many worldwide.

Hope you enjoy this issue and check out our InterpNEWS Marketplace.

Cheers,

John Veverka
IN Publisher/Editor

To unsubscribe from the VSG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=VSG&A=1