Hello,

Further to the email below, we are extending the deadline for extended abstracts for TRISTAN to 22 October 2018.

I hope this may allow you to participate!

With best regards,
Mark Hickman

Original announcement below:
----------------------------------

We invite researchers to participate in the 10th Triennial Symposium on Transportation Analysis (TRISTAN 2019, or TRISTAN X). This symposium will be held 17-21 June 2019 on Hamilton Island, near the Great Barrier Reef, in Australia.

TRISTAN X is an opportunity for you to showcase recent research and applications in transportation analysis and transportation science. Earlier TRISTAN symposiums have established a tradition of a symposium of high scientific quality, with lots of interaction during and outside the technical sessions, a good sense of community, and enriching and enjoyable social tours.

We are expecting well over 100 academics, researchers and practitioners from around the world to convene to discuss mathematical models, methodologies and computational results, and to exchange ideas on advanced applications and technologies in transportation.

Submission of Extended Abstracts for TRISTAN X is now open through EasyChair, at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=tristan2019. The deadline for submission of extended abstracts is 15 October 2018.

More details on submission, including Word and LaTeX templates for extended abstracts,are available at the conference website, http://www.tristan2019.org/

We hope you will consider participating in TRISTAN X, and we look forward to welcoming you on Hamilton Island in June!

With best regards,

Mark Hickman
The University of Queensland
Chair, Local Organizing Committee, TRISTAN 2019