Dear colleagues,

The EU-funded project NOESIS (Novel Decision Support tool for Evaluating Strategic Big Data investments in Transport and Intelligent Mobility Services) will help understand how to evaluate Big Data investments in transport. The project addresses the urgent need to understand and predict the impact of Big Data applications and technologies in transport and logistics. It achieves this by building a database of Big Data in Transport use cases and by developing a Decision Support Tool providing the anticipated benefits and costs for society, users and stakeholders, evidenced by the collected Big Data use cases.

To assist us on implementing the NOESIS tools for decision-making needs, we are asking for documented information on projects you conducted, and on Big Data tools and methods that you used. You can register and submit your Big Data use case by visiting the online survey here: https://noesis-project.eu/survey/ <https://noesis-project.eu/survey/>  or you can send us a short description of your use case here: https://noesis-project.eu/survey/use_case_submit.php <https://noesis-project.eu/survey/use_case_submit.php> and we will contact you directly.

You can directly download the related press release at
http://noesis-project.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/NOESIS_PR20181002.pdf <http://noesis-project.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/NOESIS_PR20181002.pdf>
or contact one of the partners:
http://noesis-project.eu/the-project/consortium/ <http://noesis-project.eu/the-project/consortium/>

We remain at your disposal for further information or clarification, and we are looking forward to receiving your input!

Best regards, on behalf of the NOESIS consortium,
Costas

--
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Constantinos (Costas) Antoniou
Full Professor, Chairholder/ Lehrstuhlinhaber

Technical University of Munich
Department of Civil, Geo and Environmental Engineering
Chair of Transportation Systems Engineering
https://www.tse.bgu.tum.de - [log in to unmask] - +49 89 289 10460

Master of Science in Transportation Systems
http://transportation.bgu.tum.de

Master of Science in Rail, Transport & Logistics
https://tum-asia.edu.sg/admissions/graduate/msc-rail-transport-logistics/