From: CCP-PETMR Developers list <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Edoardo Pasca - UKRI STFC
Sent: 24 October 2018 12:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: new VM pre release

Hi all,

I just made a new VM with Ubuntu 18.04. This means that I managed to upgrade many dependencies, in particular:

  1. Gadgetron is now v3.17.0
  2. ISMRMRD is v1.4.0
  3. SIRF is still at v1.1.1.

This should fix a number of issues.

If you’d like to test it I put a pre release version on the website.

https://www.ccppetmr.ac.uk/sites/www.ccppetmr.ac.uk/files/VM/SIRF_1.1.1-Ubuntu18.04_extended.ova

It should have 30Gb hdd.

Edo

--
Edoardo Pasca, PhD
Senior Visualisation Scientist

To unsubscribe from the CCP-PETMR-DEVEL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CCP-PETMR-DEVEL&A=1