From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sam W. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 30 October 2018 18:07
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] interaction group with covariate

Hi,

I have two groups and created a contrast for each group at first level. At the second level I'm using a two sample t-test with three covariates.

My design matrix is therefore

G1 G2 Cov1 Cov2 Cov3

How can I test for an interaction between group and cov1 for example?

SPM accepts the contrast [1 -1 1 0 0] but I'm not sure if this is correct.

Thanks

Sam