Dear Guoshi,

Thanks for your email. The data file should be at the following locations :  \spm12\tests\data\fMRI,  \spm12\tests\data\test_spm_dcm_peb_to_gcm. You can also run the first few lines of SPM demo in the following links that download the data set for you https://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/data/attention/

About your second question, theoretically yes you can modified the demo to perform DCM for resting states fMIR. Cenrtianly you need proper data sets and you need to select a proper approach to do so (e.g., CSD or stochastic DCM). Despite at the moment we did not include any demo for resting states fMIR with NMM, you may look into DEM_demo_large_fMRI that gives you some insights into fMIR with CSD approach.

I hope this would help.

Best regards,

Amir.