Dear Guoshi,

Thanks for your email.

As I mentioned in the previous communication there is NO demo for resting states DCM for fMIR that use NMM.

However theoretically , you can conduct DCM for resting state M/EEG and drive the transfer function associated with neuronal part and take it to the next level for doing CDS for resting states fMIR (In this way you do not need to change anything in the existing code). Perhaps  you need to have multi-modal data to run such DCM.

However I should re-emphasis that this is only a theoretical idea and have not been tested/reported as far as I know.  I copy this to my former colleague, Adeel,  who have been working on this topic and I hope he can provide you with more practical guide.

I hope this would help.

Best regards,

Amir