Dear Catarina,

You may recopy the last volume and rename it as the 0 volume to become the
first volume. Then you may remove this file after realignment procedure the
data. Also, you should remove its values from the realignment file.

Best Regards
Rouhi

*Institut für Neurowissenschaften und Medizin (INM-3)*
Forschungszentrum Jülich
Leo-Brandt-Straße
52425 Jülich, GermanyTel: +49 2461 61-4686