Thanks Donald.

I don't think the main effect of group is very sensible anyways, since
it is collapsing between time points and therefor of little interest.

The interaction ioss till valid though right?

We were planning a contrast os 0 0 0 0 1 -1 - 1 (the 4 interaction
terms, skipping the main effects terms) as an F contrast. I'm not 100%
sue that is right though. I'm not very experienced with F contrasts.

I'd appreciate a second opinion : )

Colin