Hi Rosaleena,

if you already have fisher-z correlations maps, just input them into the
SPM 2nd level t-test. Not sure how you got the spmT-maps and why you would
want to convert them to correlations though.

I suggest you use the dpabi toolbox (http://rfmri.org/dpabi). It will
create the maps for you and you can use the statistical analysis tool to
run the t-test.

greetings

David

Am Di., 23. Okt. 2018 um 18:06 Uhr schrieb Rosaleena Mohanty <