Just reposting to see if anyone has suggestions. If I need to clarify
aspects of the study design or analysis, please let me know.
I look forward to hearing your ideas. Thanks!

Beth

--
*Elizabeth Heinrichs-Graham, Ph.D.*
Assistant Professor, Department of Neurological Sciences

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or
disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail by mistake, please delete it and immediately contact the sender.