I’ve clicked ‘View details’ and ‘Add to wish list’ but somehow my thumb froze before I could click ‘Place bid’. Pity. Penny
On 15 Oct 2018, at 20:11, Stillman, Robert E <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks Tom.  I’ll take two.  Cheers, Rob

From: Sidney-Spenser Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Herron, Thomas
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2018 3:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam from the Armada

ps  here's another view of it, with list price (attached). --Tom​

Thomas Herron
Department of English
East Carolina University
(252) 328-6413

Writer/Director, Centering Spenser:  A Digital Resource for Kilcolman Castle
http://core.ecu.edu/umc/Munster/

now's your chance to buy a piece of the Spanish Armada (see attached).

Auction ongoing here:  https://www.adams.ie

Regards, Thomas​

Thomas Herron
Department of English
East Carolina University
(252) 328-6413

Writer/Director, Centering Spenser:  A Digital Resource for Kilcolman Castle
http://core.ecu.edu/umc/Munster/

To unsubscribe from the SIDNEY-SPENSER list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SIDNEY-SPENSER&A=1