Hi all,

I’ve been asked to provide some training around writing data management plans for researchers applying to the ESRC or the AHRC. There are lots of examples of DMPs submitted to the ESRC out there but I’m yet to find one submitted to the AHRC in the new format that has been required since March. Does anyone have an example they are willing to share or know of any online that I can use for teaching purposes?

Many thanks,

Lauren

Dr Lauren Cadwallader

Deputy Head of Scholarly Communication (Research Data Management)

Office of Scholarly Communication

Cambridge University Library

West Road, Cambridge CB3 9DR

+44 (0) 1223 747435

Please note my working days are now Monday – Thursday.

IMG_BannerNorthernLightsREFlogo_V10_20180417

To unsubscribe from the RESEARCH-DATAMAN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=RESEARCH-DATAMAN&A=1