Hi

I hope this isn’t considered an inappropriate use of the list.

I am wondering if anyone is willing to share with me:

Do you have a specific requirement for doctoral students to complete data management plans? Or, are doctoral students included in general policies around this?

Do you have a specific requirement for doctoral students to deposit their data in a repository? Or is this expectation implicit following completion of a DMP?

Are there any checks made by anyone that either of these things actually happen, if required?

Any thoughts that people would be willing to share would be gratefully received!

BW

Jenni

Jenni Crossley

Library Research Manager

Frenchay Campus (Bolland) Library

UWE, Bristol

BS16 1QY

Tel: (0117) 328 2840

Usual work pattern: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

To unsubscribe from the RESEARCH-DATAMAN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=RESEARCH-DATAMAN&A=1