Hello all,

Reposting our vacancy as, due to a technical issue, we've extended the closing date to the 26th October!

An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a small team at the University of East London as our Research Data Management Officer.

The successful candidate will provide comprehensive and high quality research data management services for UEL’s researchers, including assistance with data management plans and providing training, to help embed a culture of good practice at the institution. They will also administer and develop UEL’s research data repository, and play a key role in the development of a new repository as part of an integrated research management system.

Educated to degree level, you will have a knowledge of the research environment in higher education and developments in open scholarship, as well as an understanding of the principles of research data management.

Starting salary: £29,872
Closing date: 26.10.18

https://jobs.uel.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=PS133S2018
[https://jobs.uel.ac.uk/org/images/socialmedia.jpg]<https://jobs.uel.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=PS133S2018>

PS133S2018 Research Data Management Officer - Jobs at UEL<https://jobs.uel.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=PS133S2018>
jobs.uel.ac.uk
This site requires the use of cookies as defined by our Terms and Conditions.We have provided a detailed description of how cookies work and are used on the site.To accept cookies, please click the "Accept Cookies" button.

Contact me for an informal discussion about the role and do feel free to share the advert with those that may be interested!

Many thanks,
Carly

Carly Lightfoot

Scholarly Communications Manager

Library and Learning Services
University of East London | University Way | London | E16 2RD
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 020 8223 6967 | @RDS_UEL<http://www.twitter.com/RDS_UEL>

Ensure your publications are on ROAR<http://www.roar.uel.ac.uk/> and eligible for REF2021

[OA sig infographic]

The information transmitted in this e-mail and its contents is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended addressee you are prohibited from storing, copying or using the information in any way. This email has been checked for viruses and malware but no liability is accepted by UEL for any damage caused by any virus or malware that may be transmitted by this email.