Hi Jenni, all,

As Kevin rightly points out, UEL has a DMP template geared specifically towards research students.

Unfortunately this has not been well-used, but we've drafted a new RDM policy (hopefully approved soon) that more strongly compels research students to complete a DMP, and introduces a mandate for DMP submission with all ethics applications. It is the expectation that explicit planning for the archival and preservation of data will lead to deposit in our institutional data repository as a result.

All the best,

Carly

Carly Lightfoot

Scholarly Communications Manager

Library and Learning Services

University of East London | University Way | London | E16 2RD

[log in to unmask] | 020 8223 6967 | @RDS_UEL

Ensure your publications are on ROAR and eligible for REF2021

OA sig infographic