Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the programme is now on-line of the “International Symposium on Ultrafast Science : from the infrared to the X-rays” to be held at the Rolex centre of the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne from November 28-30, 2018. See https://isus2018.epfl.ch/ for details.

We are proud to have a selection of outstanding speakers. The opening lecture will be given by Professor Jacques Dubochet, 2017 Chemistry Nobel Laureate.

Registration is now open via the above link (REGISTRATION DEADLINE: November 18th, 2018).

We look forward to welcoming you in Lausanne next November,

Professor Majed CHERGUI

Editor-in-chief, ”Structural Dynamics“                   http://sd.aip.org/

Advisory Board, “Journal of Chemical Physics”    http://jcp.aip.org/

Advisory Board, “Chemical Physics”  http://www.journals.elsevier.com/chemical-physics

Lab. of Ultrafast Spectroscopy (LSU) http://lsu.epfl.ch/ and

Lausanne Centre for Ultrafast Science (LACUS) http://lacus.epfl.ch/

Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne

ISIC, FSB, Station 6

CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland

tel: xx 41 21 693 0457 (direct) / 2555 (secr.)

fax: xx 41 21 6930365

email: [log in to unmask]

P Please consider the environment before printing this email - Considérez svp l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce courriel

"The seeker after truth is the one who submits to arguments and demonstration and not to the sayings of human beings whose nature is fraught with all kinds of imperfection and deficiency." -  Ibn Al Haytham (965-1040), Initiator of optical science and of the experimental method.

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html