Dear Raj and colleagues

Thank you so much for this text. I have been publishing an opinion article on somewhat the same topic last year in one of our Belgian newspapers. The rhetoric used on migrants, and especially migrants without a legal permit to stay in the country, is harming the people involved.

So yés: thank you for this text, and I fully agree. I am sharing it with colleagues and on social media.

best wishes

Stéphanie?

[X]
[X]
[X]

Prof. Dr. Stéphanie De Maesschalck
Onderzoeksgroep Equity in Healthcare

Vakgroep Huisartsgeneeskunde en Eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg, UGent
Campus UZ, 6K3
De Pintelaan 185, 9000 Gent

T 09/332 36 12
M 0479/93 00 82