Elinor, please send me your email address to [log in to unmask]

From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ellie Jenkins
Sent: Tuesday, 30 October 2018 9:24 p.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New maternity statistics for England published today

Hello Trixie

Would you be able to give a little more information about cEFM and intermittent auscultation?  Is there any recent evidence based guidance available?  I am aware that there is a movement toward cEFM for everyone and the re-establishment of the admission trace - I would like to see the evidence so I can support my unit in the best way.

Thank you

Elinor

Midwife

Isle of Wight