We have just published issue 5 of Livingmaps Review at
http://livingmaps.review/journal/index.php/LMR.

We are very pleased to announce that two new editors have joined the team.
As we start work on LMR issue 6 (March 2019)  Debbie Kent succeeds Oscar
Aldred as editor of Mapworks and Gísli Pálsson takes over as reviews
editor.Jeremy Crump is taking over as general editor while Phil Cohen becomes an
editor at large and section editor for News from Point Nemo.

Livingmaps Review
No 5 (2018)
Table of Contents
http://livingmaps.review/journal/index.php/LMR/issue/view/8